The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Bedroom Furniture, Bar Equipment, Dining Room Furniture
DescriptionWe are a small, friendly marquee hire company based in Wakefield. We are looking to hire for the following positions;
- Marquee Erector/Driver - The applicant for this role must hold a 7.5t licence. You would be required to assist in loading/unloading and drive the company vehicle from our Wakefield unit to various sites. Once on site you would work with the rest of the team in all aspects of the marquee hire from erecting to final dressing. Relevant marquee experience would be preferable.
- Marquee Erector - Previous experience in the marquee or labouring trade would be preferable but training would be given to the right candidate. You would be required to work as a member of the team in all aspects of the job from loading the vehicles, erecting and lining the marquees,laying dance floors and setting out the furniture.
- Warehouse Operative – This role will primarily be based at our Wakefield unit although there would be a requirement to assist on site and/or deliver furniture from time to time. For this reason a full driving licence would be required. The role will require good organisation skills and the ability to multi task as multiple jobs will need preparing at any one time. The job is physically demanding and requires a variety of equipment to be handled and loaded onto the vans from steel work and flooring to dance floors and chairs. Cleaning of linings and dance floors will also be part of the role along with careful packing of the more fragile items and having the ability to accurately prepare and load a number of items from a pick list.
All positions will require the following skills;
- Have a very good level of fitness as the roles are physically demanding
- Be punctual and be able to get to our Wakefield warehouse where jobs will be loaded and the day will start
- Be professional and courteous on and off site
- Work within a team environment, be enthusiastic and hard working
- Have attention to detail to achieve the results required when dressing and furnishing the marquees
Salary will be dependent on experience and average working hours are 40-45 hours a week. Please send in your CV or details of relevant experience. If you require any further details please email us.
Contact notesClaire Higgs
01924 254738 | 07990 558475
|Price:||£0 +VAT ono|